Volunteer/Chaperone Information and Checklists
7th Grade Trip - Six Flags, Vallejo, CA
8th Grade Trip - Disneyland, Anaheim, CA
- For out-of-state and/or overnight trips, WCSD requires all chaperones to go through a fingerprinted background check at least 8 weeks prior to the trip. Find out more information HERE on the WCSD website.
- Download the ADULT VOLUNTEER FORM and the CONFIDENTIALITY FORM
- Bring the completed forms to the Depoali office with a copy of your driver's license or other government issued ID for administrator approval signatures.
- After you have receive Depoali administrator signatures, make arrangements to be fingerprinted asap.
- Volunteers/chaperones must be over 21 years of age for all Depoali Music Trips.
- Background checks must be done within the SAME SCHOOL YEAR as the trip, more than 10 weeks prior to the trip but not more than 6 months.
- Volunteer/chaperone paperwork must be turned in at the school hosting the trip.